You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on market research strategic efforts.
Your new role
- Strategize, execute, rollout and optimize new customer acquisition campaigns and programs aligned to Government, Healthcare and Education including webinars, events, outbound campaigns, digital campaigns and customer stories.
- Strategize, execute, rollout and optimize campaigns to drive customer retention, product engagement, and retention including email, social, digital, customer conferences, seminars, education and lead roundtables and events.
- Grow awareness, familiarity and perception for key local cities and markets amongst the CxOs of enterprise and start-ups in the region.
- Develop, socialize and get buy-in of the South east Asia’s marketing strategy and programs, working closely with South east Asia’s marketing team and local sales leadership teams.
- Work closely with the sales teams and Demand Management team to drive opportunity and business growth.
What you'll need to succeed
- BA/BE/ MBA Marketing degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6-8+ years of relevant B2B marketing or field marketing experience.
- Experience with Cloud IT market and the developer audience.
- Experience with enterprise software purchase cycles, cloud based subscription markets and experience with IT Partners.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Dashini.Raj@hays.com.my
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1223721