Your new company
Join the leading company providing a suite of medical device solutions for customers in Singapore and the region.
Your new role
This is a highly challenging role with focus on Product Manufacturing and Project Management. Your responsibilities are but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Identifies risks and critical paths in projects and work with project team to provide mitigation plan; and proactively escalates critical issues.
- Develops project management processes and methodologies as appropriate to improve efficiency and effectiveness, and to the changing business model and corporate goals.
In order to ensure your success in this role, you will be highly encouraged to possess the following requirements:
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience managing suppliers and collaborate with our business partners based in China
- Experience in healthcare or medical products will be an added advantage
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology will be an added advantage
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that has a strong vision to empower the future of medical technology.
What you need to do now
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the most attractive employers in the business
- Various opportunities to learn and upgrade your skillsets
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
Should you require any further information, please call Malcolm Lee on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Malcolm.Lee@hays.com.sg [mailto:Malcolm.Lee@hays.com.sg]
Registration ID: R21102668 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.