Your new company
A fast paced, world renowned technology company that you will be working for includes its focus on project management strategic efforts.
Your new role
- Coordinate day-to-day activity in relation to the programs mentioned above
- Develop and execute an internal project plan along with the project manager, and establish cross-functional roles and responsibilities
- Create and manage project trackers and logistics, timelines and coordinate with cross-functional groups to deliver project objectives
- Be the primary point of contact for coordination and communication with the regional team, vendors and execution partners
- Escalate any issues arising to the relevant stakeholder
- Help in executing publisher case studies/video testimonials/playbooks in collaboration with the marketing team
- Participate in internal stakeholder management covering aspects of communication, status updation and best-practice-sharing
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree or 6+ years’ work experience.
- Strong project management capability with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly.
- English language skills (Hindi is a plus).
- Developed influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new tools and technologies.
- Familiarity with training of journalism skills.
- Familiarity with the Indian news ecosystem.
- Experience in designing and implementing programs/initiatives.
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity awaits you in one of the world's largest tech company, providing the ideal culture for both growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
Apply now! Send your CV across Dashini.Raj@hays.com.my, and don’t miss out on this opportunity!
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1233516