Your new company
You will be working for a global banking company who is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist. This is a 1-year contract to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging on data and analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate product analyst to join and contribute to a venture.
- Work closely with the product, marketing, and business development teams to ensure successful content strategies execution and ensure sustainable user engagement.
- Offer deep dive analysis to key stakeholders across teams, using insightful quantitative analyses to prioritise product features and UX optimisation strategies.
- Provide holistic solutions to drive desired behaviours, outcomes, and ROI.
- Keep track of industry influencers and publications regularly and be sensitive to up-to-date financial market trends.
- Identify possible ground-breaking updates or changes within the sector, inform the teams about the changes and possible usage scenarios in our services.
- Gather, track and manage user comments, product needs, concept testing, analytics tool.
- Identify and document requirements, parameter configurations in the form of customer journeys and user stories.
- Devise strategies and develop communication strategy across various channels.
- Create insightful, credible, and compelling content for our users.
- Evaluate and analyse current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
What you'll get in return
- 3-5 years of experience in financial industry, specifically in merchant services organisations
- Full time marketing experience or market research experience with retail banking products, projects, or campaigns
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience researching in financial literacy, able to extract insights and translate complex information into engaging content.
- Possess a strong background in content strategy and financial knowledge to develop content that meets the needs of our target audience.
- Have a strong command in financial literacy and instruments like e-payment gateways, credit cards, deals hacking.
- Familiar with card schemes operations manual or guidelines related to card payment acceptance.
- Exceptional analytical skills - data driven and business acumen to provide recommendations for KPIs
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and in an agile, cross-disciplinary team
- Experience in product operating role at fast pace start-up environments is a plus
- Strong demonstration of problem solving and documentation skills
- An ability to take ownership and see working at a start-up as a lifestyle
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Marketing-related disciplines
- This role prioritises Singaporeans and Singaporean PR applications. EP holders based in Singapore (max 1 month notice period) can be considered.
The company provides attractive remuneration for its employees. Besides, you will have the opportunity to be part of a world-renowned banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click on 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1204691