Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you will be shaping and driving the social presence of one of the most culturally significant brands of our times in a dynamic and growing region.
Your new role
- Partner with various product marketing teams across regions to help develop programs that deliver intended business results.
- Engage and lead social media agencies to build effective social media campaigns for key products and campaigns targeted at users and creators, with clear strategy to deliver optimal creativity and innovation.
- Track and quantify social impact on business goals.
- Maintain a monthly dashboard on social media performance indicators to monitor the health of the brand across the social landscape in Korea.
- Work closely with global/regional social/PR/policy teams as part of a Global Rapid Response Team to put in place round-the-clock social listening/monitoring workflows and processes, proactive and reactive escalation and management of user sentiment across social platforms.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent Korean and English written and oral communication skills.
- Good record of creativity and data driven optimization, ideally in social media marketing.
- Strong understanding of Social Media best practices and campaigns in Korea, as well as the best Social Brands and Agencies.
- Experience in social analytics, knowledge of social media monitoring and listening tools - have built and maintained processes to proactively and reactively manage user sentiment across social platforms.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with independence, strong sense of ownership and ability to form own point of view and recommendations.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience in working with statistical analysis and data mining software is a plus
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Dashini.Raj@hays.com.my
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1228097