Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on product market research strategic efforts.
Your new role
- Support holistic marketing campaign management: from determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications
- Cross-functional team engagement and collaboration: working with global and country key stakeholders and potentially xFN teams across partnership, sales, corporate communications, legal, product development, engineering and more
- Key projects highlights:
- Input and coordinate on global marketing communications strategy (paid media), putting APAC users first and embedding local insights on global execution. Utilize insights, data and strong creative judgment and derive a clear marcom strategy for the region.
- Coordinate and manage brand and go-to-market campaigns. Align internally (and externally when necessary) on the process, coordinate approvals and work with the country teams/ partner teams to help them build action plans and securing and distributing resources for regional and market specific executions
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong communication skills to articulate and implement strategic and creative feedback. Ability to work in a dynamic environment as a regional project owner, working with multiple stakeholders and delivering quality outputs despite tight deadlines and budget.
- Understand basic consumer research/ insight methodology and implications. Ability to use data and analytics to drive decision-making and campaign measurement
- Ability to coordinate the entire process of local growth and brand marketing campaigns, from insights, agency briefing, execution and creative to media
- Language wise, if possible understand Japanese and/ or Korean would be highly preferred
- Experience in creative agency or marketing campaign is required
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Dashini.Raj@hays.com.my
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1223875