Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on growth marketing strategic efforts.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support growth marketing in the Asia Pacific region
- Source APAC insights through funnel and life cycle as well as channel and creative performance analysis. Use these insights to support Growth marketing tactics development and translate them into awareness, acquisition and retention marketing campaigns across the entire user life cycle products Share learnings and build best practices.
- Execute on campaign production management delivering growth campaigns across product areas. Optimize, and report on results.
- Infuse plans with test and learn ability, proficiency with experiment design, measurement, analysis, and reporting combined with deep domain knowledge of growth marketing.
- Collaborate with global, country and cross-functional teams as well as external agencies (including creative, production, and deployment agencies).
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, including multi-stakeholder management across multiple markets.
- Experience in growth marketing as well as project and campaign management.
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience working in FMCG industry, consulting, or on an internet-based product or service 2+ years of experience in technology and/or media preferred, or a demonstrated understanding and interest in the technology business.
- Experience in the short-form-video category is a plus.
- Strategic mindset and continuous curiosity, with a unique combination of data-driven decision making and pragmatic bias for action Strong ability to take initiative and ownership, collaborative working style.
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sabrina.Than@hays.com.my