Your new company
A global leading short-form video hosting service, and aggressively expanding.
Your new role
As a Senior Product Manager, you will drive awareness of IE product offerings to varying technical and non-technical partners and develop cross-team, cross-role, and cross-organization/product area partnerships with other engineering/product teams within the company. Responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Represent IE Organization and be a liaison by communicating IE Organization value proposition to varying technical and non-technical partners.
- Be the advocate and voice of IE organization. Collect feedback from external teams and collaborate with internal teams to define the product road map based on feedback.
- Develop cross-team, cross-role, and cross-organization/product area partnerships with other engineering/product teams.
- Capable of breaking down complex problems to make quick and thoughtful decisions. You'll have to anticipate challenges, make tradeoffs, and build consensus.
You will be working in a product that enable users to manage large scale data assets in the underlying data engine securely and effortlessly, and improve the overall system observability, helping our users gain more transparency in the healthiness, resource utilization of the system.
What you'll get in return
- 3+ years of core product management experience, with a track record of shipping software products
- Have in-depth technical knowledge and be able to communicate that in simple terms.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to create and deliver compelling presentations to business and technical audiences
- Experience working with computer, networking, or storage
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent career progression development
- Comprehensive training program
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within software development, please contact Wendy Wu at +65 6303-0158 or email Eva.Ma@hays.com.sg [mailto:Eva.Ma@hays.com.sg] for a confidential discussion on your career. Hay Reg Number: R1982974 EA Licence Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1226121