Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for Product Control Manager focusing on balance sheet, accounting and financial products. This will be contract role till end of December 2022 to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- The role is based in Singapore and reports to Deputy Head, Commodities Product Control. The individual will work on a special project which is related to rolling out new architecture and system flows for Exchange traded and OTC products. The roll will involve providing inputs in designing and testing the new architecture.
- Work on the project initiative which is part of decommissioning of legacy systems and rolling out new systems.
- Articulate with various stakeholders the product control and finance requirements and providing inputs in the design flows.
- UAT of the output to ensure results are along the expected lines. Understand any differences and articulate that to the wider team.
What you'll get in return
- Must have Product control or Financial control experience in Banking sector.
- Experienced of working on a Product control or Finance related project or Experienced of working on a Product control or Finance related project as a Project Manager.
- Good understanding of Balance sheet and trade processing workflows.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Must have UAT testing experience involving large amount of data.
- Able to perform gap analysis, identify and escalate issues and risks to the appropriate parties.
- Ability to work in a team with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to build an effective internal network across the numerous stakeholders.
- Appropriate Degree Holder.
- Degree (or similar) in Finance or Accounting with CPA / CFA preferred.
- Industry Experience in a specialist Product Control/Financial control role.
- Strong experience in accounting / reporting systems and processes within the Finance environment.
- Good track record of working in project role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- This role is only open to Singaporean or Singapore PR.
- The max monthly salary range is 5000 SGD till 8300 SGD max.
Opportunity to work in a multinational bank.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1220757