Your new company
You’ll be working for a reputable market-leader within the marine services industry who is looking for a product analyst to be based in Singapore. With demand increasing, it is seeking to expand and grow a team of people who have a strong passion to contribute to the ever growing market.
Your new role
In this role you’ll be looking over product analysis to the product function. Providing support to both in internal and external stakeholders, you’ll enjoy initiating fleet analysis, business operations, asset management, produce data and presentations to provide meaningful value to the business. The ability to communicate with the business and key stakeholders is vital.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success in this highly visible role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience in analytical and product innovation & development role.
- The ability to liaise with key stakeholders within the organisation
- User experience in SAP/BI is desirable.
- Write and Speak well in English and Chinese as you will be communicating with Chinese stakeholders.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the marine services industry
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Unfortunately due to the current restrictions only local candidates can be considered.
EA License number: 07C3924 EA Registration No: R22105356
Company's Registration number: 200609504D #1221200