Your new company
You will be joining a top global solution provider for the oil and gas industry. This company has strong presence in South East Asia region and has over 2000 employees globally.
Your new role
You will be in-charge of:
What you'll need to succeed
- Sourcing for quotations from existing suppliers and purchasing of items while adhering to company’s procedures
- Seeking approvals for purchase requisitions prior to purchase
- Negotiation of pricing and delivery lead time with suppliers
- Evaluation of pricing and quality to facilitation decision-making
- Raising PO, preparing Master Price Agreement with suppliers
- Routine assessment of suppliers to mitigate risks
- Sourcing for new suppliers, preparing RFQ, reviewing scope and product cost
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
What you'll get in return
- A diploma in business or other relevant discipline
- Proficient in Infor ERP SyteLine or similar software system
- Purchasing function in oil and gas industry is advantageous
You will be part of an organization who values and is committed to their employees Exposure to a global organisation with strong presence in SEA region.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please call Bernice Lim on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg [mailto:Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg] Registration ID: R21103291 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.