Your new company
You will be joining a reputable MNC as a Procurement Manager. This is a regional role and an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to grow and progress within a stable and leading organisation.
Your new role
You will be in charge of:
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies that will ensure supply continuity, whilst managing cost base to drive the company’s projects
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Project, Finance) and business users to ensure that business needs can be met.
- Developing supplier relationships to improve cost savings for the organisation.
- Evaluating and monitoring of vendors’ performance, and source for new suppliers where necessary
- Lead a team of procurement staff to drive department’s KPIs
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
What you'll get in return
- Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or other relevant discipline
- At least 10 years’ strategic procurement in Oil & Gas or Marine industry
- Team leadership experience
- Excellent communications, interpersonal skills. Strong stakeholder management
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please call Bernice Lim on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg
Registration ID: R21103291 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1233677