Your new company
You will be joining a precision engineering company providing solutions to the aviation and marine industries.
Your new role
You will be in charge of:
What you'll need to succeed
- Accurately understanding business requirements and technical specifications
- Sourcing for overseas and local suppliers, evaluating options and providing recommendations
- Conducting market research to understand market conditions
- Contract and cost negotiations
- Awarding of contracts based on company policies and ensure contractual compliance
- Logistics coordination – selection of freight forwarders, tracking of shipments, obtaining custom permits for import and exports
- Resolving suppliers’ price/quality/quantity issues
- Evaluating supplers’ performance
- Continuous evaluation of procurement processes and eliminating inefficiencies where possible
The successful candidate is someone who has:
What you'll get in return
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain/ Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sourcing, purchasing and engineering, manufacturing environment is advantageous.
- Familiar with Incoterms 2010
- ERP system knowledge, Syteline preferred
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please call Bernice Lim on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg [mailto:Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg] Registration ID: R21103291 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.