Your new company
You will be joining one of the market’s leading technology firm that is growth oriented. With demand for its services increasing, the company is seeking to expand and grow a team of people with passion for technology and a desire to make an impact in technology solutions.
Your new role
You will be in charge of:
What you'll need to succeed
- Procurement in SEA region for implementation of automated IT functions
- Developing and maintaining good supplier relationships
- Reviewing all suppliers options – supply and pricing – and negotiating for the best contracts
- Tracking of purchases and pricing, existing and incoming supplies, list of suppliers and their track records
- Preparation of reports for analysing to determine cost-savings opportunities
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
What you'll get in return
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in business or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience, ideally in IT category.
- Excellent contract review, analysis and negotiation skills
- As the role requires liaising with counterparts in China, mandarin speaking is essential for the role
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please call Bernice Lim on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg [mailto:Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg]
Registration ID: R21103291 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1214980