Your new company
You will be joining a reputable government-linked company as a Procurement Director/Deputy Director . This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to grow and progress within a stable and leading organisation.
Your new role
You will be in charge of:
What you'll need to succeed
- Collaborating with business users to understand mid-long term objectives in order to develop category plans that maximises cost effectiveness
- Conduct planning/analysis to support supplier negotiations
- Lead activities to identify spend savings opportunities in order to maximise Procurement team’s impact
- Continuously seek ways to improve category performance (cost savings and benefits)
- Lead a team of Category Managers to drive maximum cost savings and benefits to Business Users
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
What you'll get in return
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Supply Chain Management or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 8 years’ procurement experience
- Team leadership experience
- Excellent communications, interpersonal skills.
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please call Bernice Lim on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg
Registration ID: R21103291 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1224299