Your new company
Located in Singapore, this company leads in electrical and gas distribution. The company’s goal is to provide sustainable products and services to enhance the quality of life.
Your new role
As the Principal Engineer, you’ll be responsible for leading building services projects.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s in electrical/Mechanical Engineering recognized by Professional Engineers Board Singapore
- At least 10 years of experience in mechanical and/or electrical works; preferably with experience in commercial office and retail works
- Experience in project management, project finance management and contract management
- Possess negotiation, analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Work effectively with multiple constituents, including peers, executive management, and senior management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
In return for your commitment and previous experience, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Promising career with one of the leading market leaders within the energy management industry
Should you require any further information, please call Cheron Poh on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Cheron.Poh@hays.com.sg [mailto:Cheron.Poh@hays.com.sg] Registration ID: R21101273 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.