Your new company
This organization is a global telecommunication company and the successful candidate will be joining their innovative and supporting transformative projects! This is a 6 months contract.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will coordinate the complex customer request for fixed line bids as per the requirements from the Solution Architects and the feasibility requests are concerned.
- You will engage with relevant stakeholders to ensure consistent requests are raised, the expectations of our customers are met and can be handed over to deliver the management team in strategic projects, investors relations, financial management from leading the forecasting and calculating the financial implication for the company growth.
What you need to do now
- The ideal candidate has deep understanding of fixed line processes and applications including MOZART/C2Q
- Understand E2E the company customer journey for fixed line quoting - ordering and SAFe Agile
- Have a strong sense of ownership, networking, and influencing skills
- Highly adaptable individual with ability to work across functions and demonstrate a strong passion to make impact!
If you are interested in the above-mentioned role, or knows someone who may be, please reach me at +6563030726 or email me at Jessica.email@example.com with your contact details and latest resume and I will be in touch. Please note that only Singaporean / Singaporean PR based in Singapore will be considered. Candidates who are immediately / quickly available are preferred.
Registration ID: R2198002 | EA License: 07C3924 | Company’s Registration Number: 200609504D