Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you will support APAC RE Planners to gather data from various sources, inspect, clean and model the data to discover useful information that the business needs, including structuring their findings into easy-to-read reports, presentations and dashboards
Your new role
- Gather data from various sources, review and curate into meaningful metrics, insights and create visualizations for analysis, presentations, reports and dashboards
- Identify, track down and resolve data quality and code issues to ensure that databases and dashboards remain error-free and organized
- Prepare data model, regular management reports, analysis and quarterly performance metrics
- Maintain trustworthy and reliable forward-looking forecast data; strong commitment to accuracy and thoroughness in all aspects of data collection and curation
- Define, develop & document business processes and procedures to improve administrative efficiency
- Support Planners on other adhoc requirements such as forecasting and supply planning.
What you'll need to succeed
- 4 - 5 years working knowledge and experience with data, databases, reporting, or similar (will consider great candidates if they have 2 years of experience)
- Advanced spreadsheet skill and familiarity with management reporting.
- Intermediary SQL skill and familiarity with data modelling.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and data / information organizational skills.
- Strong design and development skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong communication and business partnering skill. Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, prior corporate real estate experience is a plus.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Dashini.Raj@hays.com.my
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1223610