Your new company
A multinational bank is looking for Paralegal Project Manager on Contract till 30th June 2023 in Singapore.
Your new role
- Manage the document remediation process for Standard MRPAs (275+):
- Review each of the MRPAs and categorise them based on the 14 template types. Liaise with TASS and prepare checklists for each MRPA (extract contact info, entities from mails, investor details, template type, default interest)
- Liaise with PWC team on the populated checklist. Once amendment is produced, review changes ahead of PWC sharing the amendments with investor.
- Handle first level of negotiations initiated by PWC remediations.
- Keep track of entity accessions – ensure TD Ops issue amendment with O&A accession for subsequent offers with other entities. Co-ordinate with S&S on the language for O&A.
- Manage Corporate and bespoke doc remediation across multiple products and TD workstreams:
- Co-ordinate timing of investor doc remediation with origination/ SSD/ VMT depending on the product, TD IBOR workstreams – TASS, Programme and Insurance, TD Legal and IBOR team. Escalate where origination/ VMT timelines differ or impact TD remediations.
- Ensure feedback from the origination and VMT teams are taken into consideration for alignment on pricing and amendments on origination docs; ensure there is an ongoing feedback loop on underlying facility remediations
- Track investor feedback and follow-up on required actions by relevant stakeholders. Where required, co-ordinate with external/ TD Legal teams, TD workstreams, entities/ investors on changes to the amendments or consent where required and ensure timely execution
- Liaise with TD Operations, MO to implement changes to payables based on revised pricing.
What you'll need to succeed
- Where multi-entity and multi-investor executions are needed such as bespoke deals, VPP/RS/BBTL deals, confirming bank agreements, closely manage the execution plan with TD stakeholders (remediation vs notification or investor consent), ensuring alignment across multiple entities, investors and origination/ SSD/ VMT.
- Co-ordinate on agreed activities – track completion of Insurance comms and consent where required, review completion of Programme amendments, Confirming Bank corporate/ bespoke executions and MRPA executions
- Track remediation execution and transition plan across all streams
- Provide feedback on execution status to IBOR, TASS, TD Legal and other stakeholders
- Iron out process issues for smooth operational execution on FRPs, investor payables, reporting for Programmes and Insurers, as required.
- Be the single point of contact for external legal - PWC and S&S, for any negotiations requested by investors
- Co-ordinate on amendment draft availability and handle initial negotiations with investors, where needed liaising with external legal, TASS and TD legal on the changes needed
- Track completion of negotiations and amendments across workstreams.
- Obtain relevant signatures from others as needed.
- Follow ICS requirements on sending physicals and electronic contracting framework for digital execution.
- Tracking, scanning and storage of received documents
- Proper cataloguing for digitially executed docs and storage of physicals with CRC
What you'll get in return
- Strong coordination & communication skills.
- 4-5 years of non-tech project manager experience / Paralegal – dealt with contract remediation before.
- Must know how things work for legal document.
- Familiar/ have done negotiation before.
- This role is only open to Singaporean or Singapore PR.
Opportunity to work in a global bank.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D