Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Treasury/Wealth Management: FX, SPOT, MM, Bond and etc.
- Remittance: Inward/Outward payment, Fix Deposit and etc.
- Ensure the execution of all daily tasks in adherence to Bank/ Head Office/ Compliance policies and departmental procedures through accurate and timely input
- Ensure proper booking of transactions in the system and timely settlement of transactions.
- Appropriate handling of customer's queries and those escalated by the team members.
- Advise customers on transaction related enquiries.
- Sort, file and retrieve transaction records.
- Provide effective support to the Team Manager and Branch Manager in managing business and clients’ requirements.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Supervisor/ Management and covering duties and responsibilities of staff in the event of an emergency/ absence.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with all internal/external parties.
- Committed and meticulous with good eye for details.
- Proactive in problem solving, liaising and following up with team members across different subsidiaries.
What you need to do now
- An opportunity to join a growing bank in Singapore
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1221925