Your new company
A fast paced, world renowned technology company that you will be working for includes its focus on operations management strategic efforts.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage multiple projects and own project planning, tracking, and execution
- Manage stakeholders and communication as required for each of the areas and projects that they own. Be a strong communicator.
- Lead cross functional projects for Play Service Delivery team, and be on top of the progress for each project and escalate any issues appropriately and in a timely manner along with suggested solutions
- Manage escalations and identify root causes, and create/manage the plan of action to address identified gaps
- Lead weekly meetings in your area of responsibility with the project team ensuring all action items are followed up on, key initiatives are on track and maintain the project plan/all project documentation.
- Partner with operations leads and stakeholders to understand trends in SLAs, develop action plans and launch them as needed
- Identify opportunities and re-engineer processes to improve efficiency and other SLAs and operationalize solutions in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders and vendor partners. Own delivery of processes with support from vendor partners.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of experience in Program Management, operations management or business process re-engineering.
- Experience leading projects / programs in a global setup.
- Strong in analyzing operational data to identify solutions to complex problems and implement solutions on the ground.
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrate excellent project management to ensure timely and high quality delivery of projects that are geographically dispersed and involve working with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Demonstrate deep expertise in operations and processes.
- Six Sigma certification (or other relevant operations coursework) or experience working in a global service delivery model for in-house delivery or outsourced environment is a plus.
- Experience in pulling data using SQL, PLX, etc. is a plus.
An excellent opportunity awaits you in one of the world's largest tech company, providing the ideal culture for both growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
Apply now! Send your CV across to Sabrina.Than@hays.com.my, and don’t miss out on this opportunity!
EA Reg Number: R21103035
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1235840