Your new company
This multinational bank has a dynamic and multi-faceted working culture. This bank is expanding its operations team here in Singapore and encourages training and development for all employees.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Processing of Corporate Action events in an accurate, timely and consistent manner, in accordance with departmental procedures and to the agreed service level.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders on Corporate Action issues
- Adhering to documented procedures, control guidelines and compliance framework
- Ensuring that all queries are attended to and investigated promptly
- Supporting change by assisting in devising and implementing improved processes
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary education with a good academic track record
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience in Financial Industry with Corporate Actions knowledge preferred
- Ability to prioritise heavy workloads and work efficiently in dynamic environment to meet deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a global investment bank. You will be part of a collaborative working environment and you will be remunerated at market competitive rates
What you need to do now
If If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Jessica.Phang@hays.com.my for a confidential discussion. Referrals are welcome.
EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1219372