Your new role
Eligibility review of international and domestic issues based on Terms & Conditions / Prospectus / Agency Agreements etc
- Code allocation of international and domestic issues
- Monitoring and follow up of internal and domestic settlement transactions to ensure timely execution of security instructions
- High quality timely investigation on all potential true matches against relevant lists or patterns generated by the screening tools
- Supporting the central Compliance function in improving the tool configuration for enhancement of its screening precision.
- Handling of customer and internal queries related to New Issues, Settlement and Compliance
- Project work and testing to further extend and improve New Issues, Settlement and Compliance services
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Minimum University degree in Business, Finance, Economics or relevant experience
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Fresh Graduates welcome to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Registration No: R1986473
EA License No: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D