Your new company
Your new company is a market leader in the electronics manufacturing space. This is a newly created position for growth as part of their expansion plans.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage day to day network operations in a corporate IT environment.
- Provide LAN and WAN support and technical troubleshooting and configuration when necessary.
- Configure, deploy and implement network configurations to support and maintain the enterprise network to ensure smooth network delivery.
- Monitor and serve as escalation point for any network issues and resolve within agreed SLA.
- Review and suggest improvements and solutions to streamline network delivery.
- Liaise with vendors and service providers to ensure smooth network performance.
What you'll get in return
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience in a similar Network Engineering role providing troubleshooting support for routing and switching.
- Sound technical understanding of routing and switching protocols such as LAN, WAN, BGP, OSPF, VPN etc and more and firewall products such as Fortigate, Palo Alto.
- Knowledge of IT technologies for monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Experience with SD-WAN and Network automation are a strong advantage.
- Strong communication skills to liaise with global counterparts and teams.
You will get the opportunity to work in a large scale enterprise network environment with opportunity for career progression and technical development. You will work with a team of established engineers in a company with good culture and benefits.
What you need to do now
We welcome your application!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Vanessa (EA reg no.: R22104149) at email@example.com. If this job isn't suitable for you but you are looking for a new position to further your career in IT Infrastructure, feel free to send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
EA Personnel Registration No: R22104149 | EA License No: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1221183