Cyber Security Roles in Singapore
Job Posting by Belle Lim, Cyber Security Researcher at Hays Singapore
I am representing a leading provider of Network Security solutions that has strong leading presence in the APAC Region & the Cybersecurity industry. They are looking for a Network Security Engineer to join the team, with huge exposure and leading career growth.
Your new role
- Planning, implementation and deployment of cybersecurity products and solutions for customers
- Conduct product training for customers/peers
- Assist sales team in technical aspect; product features/functionalities clarification, implementation consideration, tender compliance, proof-of-concept testing etc on ad-hoc situation.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Open to 1 year to 5 years’ of experience (Across Seniority) in Network Security Experience (Any products/tools)
- Training will be provided for juniors
- I am specifically looking for the following (Candidates who have specific experience would be ideal)
- 1) Micro Focus
- Arcsight x 1 junior role (1-2 years’ experience)
- ITOM x 1 engineer with work experienced (2/3 years and above)
- NetIQ x 1 engineer with work experienced (2/3 years and above)
- 2) Aqua Security x 1 engineer with work experienced (2 years and above)
- 3) Thales x 1 engineer with work experienced (2 years and above)
- Hands-on deployment and able to troubleshoot a variety of technologies, network and system problem, for example, routing, NAT, VLAN, Multicast, TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, AD, common protocols like LDAP, RADIUS, SNMP, Syslog, SMTP, TLS, SSH etc.
- Good to have:
- 1) ITOM / ITSM tools. MF (microfocus) certified.
- 2) Experience on SMAX/SM, uCMB, NOM, OBM sitecope, OBR
- 3) Manages, automates and ensures compliance for networks
- 4) Risk Dashboards, automated compliance and vulnerability remediation.
- 5) IT Operations and Management
- Professional certifications is not a must, but would be highly preferred
What you’ll get in return
- You will be part of a leading culture firm
- Get to work with world class leading experts
- Competitive package
- Career progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Belle.email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply now or refer a friend (Get rewarded with $200 CapitaStar Gift voucher upon a successful friend referral!)
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R21100438 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D