Your new company
A leading media company providing television and digital media locally.
Your new role
- Provide support for Network Infrastructure and projects in accordance with the company’s Service Level Agreement.
- Plan, design, build, deploy and maintain network, security solutions and Infrastructure.
- Routers, Switches, VPN, endpoint security and Firewall management.
- Source for IT solutions to optimise the operational efficiency of the business and ensure business growth
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Network Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP or CCIE
- Experience working in multiple IT areas such as Databases, OS, Applications, Networking
- Experience working with Red Had Linux / Centos / Ubuntu / Windows Servers
- Knowledge in in cloud virtualisation such as AWS / Hyper-V / Azure / Openstack
What you'll get in return
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity for growth in international projects
- Opportunities for career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Technology, please contact Shunki Tan at +65 6303 0726 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career. Hays Registration Number: R22109230, EA License: 07C3924, Company Registration Number: 200609504D. #1236558