Your new company
Be part of a start up project in a leading pharmaceutical company
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage and lead a team of technicians to ensure that receipt, storage, issuance and replenishment of MRO spares are effectively and efficiently carried out.
- Provide service to both internal and external customers in the handling of any urgent requests, receipt, updating records and issuance of materials.
- Review/maximize storage space utilization within available space in a consistent manner.
- Ensure that audit deviations/observation gaps are closed out.
- Generate reports and recommends remedial actions for reported non-usable, slow moving, and excess stock and coordinate with stakeholders to review usage, min/max, reorder quantity and inventory levels
- Review and maintain up-to-date records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures, and to determine adequacy of stock levels.
- Ensure adherence to Quality (DI/GMP/GDP), EHS and local authority regulation requirement.
- Lead/drive/support the team to focus on Safety and GMP Compliance as operational priorities (include metrics), know the process and procedures, including the principles and practices of ALCOA.
- Develop effective monitor action for team. Ensure daily presence in GMP work area to observe work activity and practices within their role responsibilities.
What you'll get in return
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in a leadership position, preferably in the Pharmaceutical / chemical / Petrochemical industry
- Knowledge in MRO spare parts and equipment
You will be part of an pioneering team in a leading organization who values employees and have a structured career growth with development opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remunerations.
What you need to do now
If you're keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] (Registration ID No. R22105664)
EA License No.: 07C3924 #1237916