Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on mobile application strategic efforts.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Participate in all stages of the development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to deployment to production
- Monitor behaviour of the app in production through analytics and user-feedback
- Participate in code reviews, giving as well as receiving feedback
What you'll get in return
- A degree in Computer Science or any related technical field
- Experience in native Android/IOS application development
- Experience with modern Object Oriented Programming language for Mobile App development (eg Java, Kotlin, Swift and so on)
- Good communication skills
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jashwini.Karunaharan@hays.com.my #1221354