Your new company
Work in a global financial institution! Hybrid working style.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Web-based application (Weblogic Server/Portal) server design and build outs for applications and services in a UNIX infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting complex application integration points and coordinating with virtual team members across the enterprise to deliver complex J2EE hosting solutions
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and be readily adaptable to change. Additionally this person is expected to be self-motivated, a strong leader, able to influence others and able to think creatively.
- Manage and work closely with application teams deploying new applications in the Weblogic and WebSphere hosting environment(s). Able to gather application configuration needs and facilitate changes with administrators and product vendor (when need be) to resolve technical configuration or application issues etc.
- Will be required to provide on call support and flexible working hours.
What you need to do now
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology and/or field experience with at least 8-10 years supporting Weblogic,jboss, Tomcat, IBM HTTP Server, Apache, and similar Middleware products (app server) and web servers
- J2EE experience at the large scale enterprise system level
- Extensive scripting experience in Jython, Python, YAML and Perl
- Administration of Middleware using tool such as mDeliver, BladeLogic, etc.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R21103035 EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D