Your new role
- Responsible for ensuring all trades / products are allocated on system & previous day have been allocated to clients correctly, accurately and reconciled.
- T+1 Reconciliations
- Cash reconciliations
- Proactively managing high risk unmatched trades
- Ensuring all trades on trade date are reconciled between the firm's system & what has been confirmed by the liquidity provider.
- FX Trade Confirmations and Settlements
- Resolving all front office/client queries.
- Processing expiry’s/Barrier events.
- FX – Conversions/miss match swaps
What you'll need to succeed
- Prior experience with Middle office dealing with equities, FX, OTC, Fixed incomes etc.
- Ability to work well as part of a global team
- Sound problem solving ability
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Registration No: R1986473
EA License No: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D #1228382