Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for day to day processing of Corporate Action notifications, maintenance of daily pricing and static data in portfolio management system.
- Ensures follow up with RMs for Corporate Action on timely basis to avoid any delays.
- Liaises with custodians for any day to day query.
- Ensures that all required monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting are done on time.
- Computation and reconciliation of Custody and Management Fees from portfolio management system and liaison with Singapore Operations team for charging the clients on time.
- Pre checks before closing the full & final client relationship & Prepare and Communicate Account Closure Letter.
- Maintenance & follow up of various trackers with Front office.
- Generates, reviews and dispatches of Month-End Client Statements.
- Minimum Degree or relevant professional qualification
- More than 5 years' experience in Corporate Action Processing
- Basic understanding of all assets classes of Investment products
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Registration No: R1986473
EA License No: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D