Your new company
My client is a world-renowned athletic shoes brand with a focus on contemporary design through the combination of fashion and sports. With their constant innovation and expansion, they are looking for a Retail Merchandise Planner (Supply & Demand) to join the team! Located in the Central.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for analysing of forecast and develop plans to drive business growth in the SEA retail channels
- Weekly analysis on the inventory levels based on planning for future sales
- Work closely with the product department to ensure timely delivery of final PO placement and any execution of working strategies are aligned with the global brand direction
- To perform analysis and identify any monetise opportunities to maintain healthy margins
- Develop a plan for under-performing products in the inventory for clearance plans
- Work together with the merchandising team to track sales performances and how to improve growth opportunities
What you'll get in return
- Diploma or Degree in Business or merchandise planning
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in the retail functions with ecommerce function
- Strong in analytical skills to make recommendations and decisions based on sales data
- Highly skilled in problem-solving to be able to highlight problems and interpreting trends pattern
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to email@example.com (Registration ID: R22106719).
EA License No.: 07C3924
Company's Registration number: 200609504D. #1236812