Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on market research strategic efforts.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Collaborate with a central media team, marketers, multiple agency POCs, and other global project managers to ensure the completion of all cross-functional and global projects
- Build project plans outlining timelines and manage progress of deliverables
- Manage through obstacles, address roadblocks, and update stakeholders
- Update documentation and materials explaining the end-to-end media buying process
- Ensure transition of existing media partner relationships, media commitments, and other projects.
- Consolidate tracking of campaign work transition and team structure to ensure transparency across all stakeholders
- Ensure global team and stakeholders have access to the right processes, tools and quality standards
- Detail oriented, operationally minded, self starter with demonstrated problem solving, troubleshooting and QA skills to ensure accurate insights and deliverables.
- Working knowledge of media and marketing industry, goals and objectives.
- Experience working with dynamic teams and within different disciplines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with large amounts of data potentially across multiple sources with cross-functional teams, ability to organize, prioritize competing needs and objectives
What you'll get in return
- 3-4 years within a marketing discipline, media agency or client-side.
- A proven track record of leading complex project and portfolios.
- Understanding of conventional media planning and execution tactics that occur in an agency + client environment.
- Ability to deliver work output with accuracy and timeliness with limited guidance from manager.
- Strong people skills and high level of written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sabrina.Than@hays.com.my