Your new company
Located in West side of Singapore, my client is a key player in both precision machining and equipment integration in the aerospace industry. They are seeking for a Material Planner to join their team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Analysis materials availability to meet customers’ requirements
- Organize material shipment plan
- Regular communication with suppliers on lead times and delivery plan
- Ensure consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production
- Raise purchase requisition to Procurement for new purchases
- Review, communicate and coordinate with Procurement on the Purchase Orders statuses
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, and distributors
- Manage inventory issues, schedule changes, and cancellations.
- Participate in improvement projects
What you'll get in return
- At least a Diploma in Supply Chain or related
- At least 2 years of experience as a material planner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ERP
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to email@example.com (Registration ID No. R1545727)
EA License No.: 07C3924
Company’s Registration number: 200609504D #1225211