Your new company
Client is an American MNC (manufacturing) dealing with beverages. They are seeking for a Buyer – 6 months contract, to join the team.
Your new role
- Responsible for providing the supply of raw materials for manufacturing operations, to maintain operations across all factories in line with Sales and Operating Plans (SOP)
- Manage planning parameters and related processes and objectives
- Liaise with key stakeholders including supplier, production planner, procurement team, and logistics
- Participation in regular review meetings with production planning and logistics to ensure material coverage
- Proactively review long lead time materials to ensure timely creation of requisitions to prevent stock outs and maintain safety stock level.
- Management of raw materials inventory within agreed budget guidelines
- Facilitate timely and accurate reconciliation of invoices and documentation with suppliers / accounts
- Work closely with freight forwarders to coordinate the delivery and receipt of materials
- Plan and monitor inbound containers with freight forwarders/agents
- Drive the performance of UISS Ingredients programs across Asia Plants
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop metrics for MM Asia, utilizing SAP/BW/ other approved tools and leveraging metrics produced by the Global Teams
- Completion of centralized metrics for MM in Asia - one source of truth.
- Tracking and updating of Material Master Data to ensure adherence to global best practice standards.
- Retrieve, synthesize and present critical data in a format that is immediately useful to answer specific questions or improve system performance.
- Develop data-processing and technical workflows for delivery of data that driving performance improvement in MM and across the business by providing essential data and metrics to help better manage our business
- Ownership of MRP II / SCE measures for area of responsibility.
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced MNC with potentials to learn and grow.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ernie at Hays on +65 6424 0157 or email Ernieza.Zailani@hays.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R1329386 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1216753