Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on market research strategic efforts with the goal of driving creations.
Your new role
- Go-to-market champion in Southeast Asia with the focus of Indonesia.
- Champion creativity and innovation, and transform hard-to-communicate points into actionable activation plans and/or campaigns
- Plan and execute activations and campaigns to grow viewers and creators
- Support local activations and campaigns, and identify opportunities to localize and scale when/where relevant
- Measure and optimize campaigns to ensure efficiency and positive ROI
- Manage external agency relationships (including creative, production, and research agencies
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years of product marketing experience working in the FMCG industry, consulting, or on an internet-based product or service, including product marketing and/or brand development, MBA a plus
- Creative problem-solving capabilities, strength in working under tight timelines, and calm attitude in high-stress environments.
- Campaign planning and execution experience with proven project management and ability to work on several projects and campaigns at once.
- Possess marketing experience targeting GenZ audience and previous experience working with agencies
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and Bahasa Indonesia (preferred)
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Dashini.Raj@hays.com.my
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1228518