Your new company
Global Freight Forwarding Company, fast-paced, exciting environment.
Your new role
• Develop and implement marketing strategies to reach a broader audience through off and online marketing campaigns, social media, events, tradeshows and other digital media
• Support the company’s marketing strategy, execution, growth and online presence, working closely with stakeholders to identify and translate objectives into digital assets and visual communication materials that serve both internal and external audiences
• Drive efficiency and effectiveness of demand generation program while working cross-functionally with marketing and sales teams
• Develop and monitor timelines and marketing calendar to ensure cohesiveness and measurement toward departmental goals
• Support, cascade and implement global/regional campaigns to countries
• Gather, interpret and deliver communications performance data using marketing automation platform and other AI tools (Salebox)
• Develop metrics and recommendations and provide analysis on digital marketing activity performance
• Develop, launch, and evaluate email drip campaigns, trade show campaigns, and other e-advertising campaigns to bring qualified prospects
• Monitor, analyze, and work with agency to execute marketing programs, conduct A/B testing and optimize always-on digital campaigns to ensure strong ROI
• Evaluate service delivery capabilities of agencies and provide regular feedback to agencies
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Degree in Marketing/Mass Communication/Business Admin/Advertising/ (or related discipline) will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation platforms (act on preferred)
- Experience with CRM tools and processes (e.g. salesforce)
- Outstanding project management skills
- Strong cross-functional and team collaboration skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R21103035 EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D