Your new company
Work in a global leader in consumer tech. Hybrid workstyle, fast paced, regional role.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Plan and execute promotional calendar to meet strategic priorities.
- Online marketing, handling e-commerce platforms.
- Develop effective marketing materials that is aligned with overall brand positioning, such as flyers, tent cards, brochures, wobblers, posters etc.
- On-going collaboration with key retailers on retail artwork design, promotions and digital for channel support.
- Work closely with creative agencies on integrated marketing campaigns that includes print, digital, social media, on ground activations and event launches.
- Manage and update content for brand’s ecommerce official store.
- Support management in adhoc projects.
What you need to do now
- Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication/Marketing or related discipline.
- Well organised and proactive with strong sense of accountability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Responsible and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good time management skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R21103035 EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D