Your new company
Your new company is a leader in the financial service space, focusing on digitalisation of the finance industry. As a Marketing & AdTech Lead, you will be apart of the growing team which will help shape the future of the company, working on a myriad of interesting challenges and latest technology.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Be the leading person that overseas, designs and delivers a fully integrated advertising and marketing technology stack
- Partner with internal teams and agency vendors, lead and drive customer centric agendas like recommendation, personalisation, optimisation by building and running capabilities
- Partner with the compliance team to ensure privacy compliance throughout the MarTech and AdTech Stack
- Lead and drive marketing and advertising agenda throughout the organisation
- Be the driving force behind campaigning optimising solutions and advise on using MarTech & AdTech to help create buyer experience that drives success
- Be a technologist in planning and architecting the infrastructure of marketing stack for the company, partnering with internal teams and external agencies.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in digital marketing or MarTech & AdTech, with expertise in recommending and executing successful digital marketing solutions
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills, with technology background to dissect marketing data and drive strategic conversations with stake holders
- Has experience with marketing automation, content management, data analytics, audience management and other technologies related to digital marketing
- Has working knowledge of app user acquisition and tracking logic and tech platforms, including Google Tag Manager and Google Big Query
- To have practical knowledge and experience in planning & buying digital media on self-serve platforms like Facebook, Ads and other 3rd Party network
What you'll get in return
You will join an exciting team within a leading company that is spearheading the digitalisation of the finance industry. Be apart of this team that will help shape the future of the company and of its customers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Dylan(EA reg no.: R22104585) at Dylan.firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924 #1237584 #1237584 #1237682