Your new company
This multinational bank has a dynamic and multi-faceted working culture. This bank is expanding its operations team here in Singapore and encourages training and development for all employees.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support market data infrastructures/platforms, and apply troubleshooting/problem-solving skills to minimize business productivity loss, customer impact, and financial/reputational risk.
- Plan and implement production changes after trading hours, and conduct testing to verify the changes
- Manage vendor and exchange driven changes, technical activities and relationships.
- Coordinate with and escalate to market data vendors and exchanges in the region for their data content/technical issues
What you'll get in return
- More than 10 years of experience in Banking & Financial Services industry with a strong data knowledge for Asia Equity markets
- Strong scripting skills for software/system management and automation (Perl, Python, bash scripting)
- Good understanding with market data delivery platforms, such as TREP/BBG/Bpipe/Direct exchange feeds
- IT support experience with server Operating Systems, such as Red Hat Linux and Windows environment
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a global investment bank. You will be part of a collaborative working environment and you will be remunerated at market competitive rates
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Jessica.Phang@hays.com.my for a confidential discussion. Referrals are welcome.
EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1219372 #1219561