Your new company
You will be part of an organisation with global presence that is renowned within the agriculture and fertiliser manufacturing industry
Your new role
As the Market Analyst, you are required but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Monitoring the research project through program scheduling, operational progress report and final report
- Perform market search for SEA, EA and Oceania regional to effectively identify new market opportunities and market condition
- Collect and analyse data on consumers, buyers, market and consolidate information into insights and actionable items.
- Contribute to newsletter to provide latest market information, update commodities pricing, latest trends and news
- Active participation in conference, seminars, workshops and exhibitions to gather market update and latest information
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor/Masters in Agronomy/Agriculture/Forestry or related discipline
- 3-4 years of experience as an Analyst
- Self-starter and initiative driven
- Passionate in picking up new languages
In addition to the remuneration package and flexibility of the nature of work, you will enjoy the thrill & reward of building a fast growing business internationally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Unfortunately due to the current restrictions only local candidates can be considered.
EA License number: 07C3924
EA Registration No: R22105356
Company's Registration number: 200609504D #1236314