Your new company
A leading global leader in courier is seeking for a Marcom Executive (Marketing) – 1 year contract.
Location: Tai Seng
Work hours: Mondays to Fridays, office hours
Role: 1 year contract (open for extensions)
Your new role
Develop and implement communication strategies to maintain market and brand leadership in the industry, drive retention of existing customers through multiple communication channels and maintain positive brand image among all stakeholders, which include employees, customers, media, business partners/associates and the public in general.
- Plan and executive media engagements and other public relations activities
- Plan and organize customer events, which include but not limited to: global/local sponsorships, hospitality events, seminars, conferences, exhibitions, facility visits, etc.
- Work with stakeholders to develop communication materials such as brochures, letters, newsletters, POS collaterals etc.
- Roll-out of globally-driven communication initiatives locally
- As brand custodian to ensure all branding are aligned and correct according to global guidelines
- Work with stakeholders to write internal messages and develop communication collaterals for employees
- Write speeches, talking points and prepare presentation slides for external speaking opportunities for key executives at seminars/conferences.
- Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities deemed necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Marketing/Mass Communication/Business Admin/Advertising/Public Relations (or related discipline) will be an added advantage
- Preferably minimum 3 years of experience in marketing and corporate communications skills
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join an MNC. You will be part of a dynamic team and you will be remunerated at market competitive rates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ernie at Hays on +65 6424 0157 or email Ernieza.Zailani@hays.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R1329386 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1238548