Your new company
Join the leading company providing a high level of expertise servicing the precision and equipment market.
Your new role
Your responsibilities are but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- 6-12 months training rotation and exposure to various manufacturing cells in the facility
- Deployment to departments such as operations, engineering or quality to further develop your technical capabilities
- Technical Roles within the company
In order to ensure your success in this role, you will be highly encouraged to possess the following requirements:
What you'll get in return
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Precision Engineering from recognized institutions
- Projects done as a part of academics involving CAD software (SolidWorks, Catia etc.), CAM software (NX, Hypermill, MasterCAM etc.), or any other mechanical design knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that has a strong vision to empower the future of energy.
What you need to do now
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the most attractive employers in the business
- Various opportunities to learn and upgrade your skillsets
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
Should you require any further information, please call Victor Lo on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License number: 07C3924 | EA Registration number: R22107621 | Company’s Registration number: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1227588