Your new company
Your new company is a global company with operations in more than 50 locations in the world. As the business is growing, they are looking to expand their team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for financial planning & analysis for the business unit and entities. You will need to prepare management reports, conduct variance analysis, budgets, to reduce cost and drive revenue. You will also need to have the business acumen to provide insight on global matters and derive strategies to drive the business. Strong stakeholder management to liaise with international counterparts and relevant parties. You will also be task to build financial model to run sandbox simulation with key financial data.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in finance functions will lead to your success, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- A degree in accountancy/finance or equivalent qualifications
- At least 8 years of working experience
- Strong analytical and stakeholder management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Willing to travel when necessary
What you need to do now
- Rewarding career with generous remuneration and flexi-benefits
- Career progression within the company and within regional offices
- Opportunities for training and development.
If you're interested in this role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No: R1985870
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1227625