Your new company
My client is a top MNC in the Retail Industry that has established themselves as the leader within the industry with innovation, reliability and quality. They are currently looking for a Logistics Performance Analyst to support their Ecommerce Operations.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Collaborate internal stakeholders and Logistics Partners to ensure consumers‘ orders are managed and fulfilled.
- Efficiently drive day to day operations with Logistics Partners
- Partner with Planning Management team to manage the Distribution Center processes, Outbound and Last Miles capacity with Logistics partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and Logistics Partner to manage day to day operations.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts across internal and external team to create the organizational capabilities required to deliver ongoing improvement.
- Lead and drive DC and Last Miles operational health metrics
- At least 3 years of experience in managing Logistics operations
- Prior experience within the eCommerce industry
- Comprehensive knowledge on Freight Management (Air/Ocean/Road) and exposure to last mile delivery
What you need to do now
If you're keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please submit a copy of your updated CV (word document) to email@example.com.
Registration ID No. R1986817
EA License No.: 07C3924
Company's Registration number: 200609504D