Your new company
You will be joining a reputable MNC who is one of the world's largest company in medical device manufacturing. Located in the West with transport provided at certain Mrt stations.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Shipping operations to ensure on-time-delivery for inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Manage customer queries, sales order returns and complaints
- Lead continuous improvements projects
- Build and maintain relationship with 3PL partners in enhancing the logistics processes and service standards
- Ensure team is performing as per company standards
What you'll get in return
- At least a Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics or related
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in logistics operations.
- Experienced planning and delivering logistics solutions
- Experience in managing 3PLs
- Proficient in ERP systems e.g. SAP
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to email@example.com (Registration ID No. R1545727)
EA License No.: 07C3924
Company’s Registration number: 200609504D #1226570