Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on localization strategic efforts.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support localization programs for APAC international growth team, by interacting with global programs teams and APAC clients.
- Understand the internal translation tool, and coordinate training, reporting dashboards and improve adoption of the tool amongst internal users.
- Assist APAC programs leads on identifying adoption opportunities & business leads for localization programs.
- Act as an interpreter - written or spoken material into one or more other languages, ensuring meaning and context are maintained.
- Translate business documents and marketing assets from English into a second language, primarily Chinese.
- Attend client meetings & consultations meetings and share feedback to APAC program managers (Might need to work beyond normal working hours.)
What you'll get in return
- Fluency in English and Chinese, and preferably an additional Asian language - Korean or Japanese.
- 3-4 years experience.
- Analytical mindset and skills
- Basic digital marketing
- Client management, project management
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sabrina.Than@hays.com.my
EA Reg Number: R21103035
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1241627