Your new company
This global leading shipping company prides itself on being the best of the best in the logistics industry. Our client offers an innovative and supportive working environment where career progression and development are highly encouraged. With the company on the rise, they are looking to fill some roles in their company, including a Legal Counsel.
Your new role
Reporting to the General Counsel, you are required to provide strategic legal advise on merger & acquisitions, financing transaction, corporate deal documentation. You will also be tasked on handling corporate and commercial contracts as well as other relevant functional areas related to the company’s businesses.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A qualification in Bachelor of Law Degree from a reputable university
- Admitted to practice at the Singapore or foreign bar
- Minimum 5 years or above of Post-Qualified Experience
- Prior working experience in M&A or in-house legal role will be an added advantage
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure
- Opportunities to work in a global most recognised company with flexi-work arrangement
- Unrivalled career progression
- Excellent training to support and maximise your performance
If you or someone you may know may be interested in this opportunity please do contact me on the details below for more information or send me your CV to apply now. Alternatively, if this job opportunity is not relevant to you, feel free to share across your updated CV to ErHann.Ooi@Hays.com.sg to have a confidential discussion on the relevant openings based on your skillsets and expertise. #1227369