Your new company
A fast paced, world renowned technology company that you will be working for includes its focus on helping balance the legal and regulatory requirements we face around the world.
Your new role
- Process removal requests efficiently and accurately, including privacy issues and defamation issues.
- Support the team in making improvements to our operations and enhancing operational quality.
- Develop internal and external training materials. Review of controversial and sometimes offensive video content will be involved in this job.
What you'll need to succeed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with internet technologies, internet law, and/or related policy and regulatory environments.
- Experience in project management, regulatory compliance, legal and policy analysis.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate in French and / or Chinese languages (Mandarin, Cantonese) fluently.
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity awaits you in one of the world's largest tech company, providing the ideal culture for both growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
Apply now! Send your CV across Dashini.Raj@hays.com.my, and don’t miss out on this opportunity!
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1233697