Your new company
You will be working at a leading property investment company and coming in as an leasing administrative executive reporting to the VP.
Your new role
You will be joining the firm as an leasing administrative executive assisting the organisation in
- assisting with lease creation
- processing lease renewals, conducting due diligence, preparation of marketing collaterals and render admin support to the real estate department such as update of database, maintenance of soft copy documents, assisting in conducting market research and preparation of lease audits.
- Listing vacancies on all platforms.
What you'll need to succeed·
- Prior exposure in administrative/data entry centred work would be advantageous.·
- Strong command of Mandarin is essential to deal with stakeholders in China.·
- An eye for detail and strong verbal and written communication skill
What you'll get in return
- Competitive remuneration
- Exposure in regional markets due to business expansion in various projects
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior role
What you need to do now· If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please email a copy of your updated CV and contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.EA Reg Number: R22106488EA License Number: 07C3924Company Registration No: 200609504D #1237326